Do you find it difficult to introduce yourself or succinctly encapsulate who you are and what you do in a sentence?
Do you take a big gulp when asked: “Tell me about yourself?”
Are you skilled at doing things but find yourself being short-priced or not paid at all?
Are you considering charting new waters with regards to a career change or a newfound passion?
Are you at a point in your life where you have decided to scale up and need people to take you seriously?
Do you feel like you are better than you let on but for some reason, you are not living up to that potential?
If you are experiencing any of the things I have mentioned above, then you are in the right place. Better still, you are with the right person, who has experienced every single feeling outlined above and come out with intense clarity, earning 7 figures and being constantly invited to speak at communications, branding and startup conferences.
What Will You Learn
You will learn about personal branding in the most indepth way possible:
Module One: Introduction to Personal Branding
- What is Personal Branding
- Why should you care about branding
- Why you need a personal brand
- Benefits of a strong brand
- Mindset Makeover
Module Two: Discovering your Identity
- Understanding Yourself
- Discovering your Personality
- Brand audit
- Venn diagram of skills, passion, knowledgebase and viability
- Clarifying your value
- Identifying your niche
- Setting SMART Goals
- Defining your WHY
- Understanding your audeince
- Distilling Goals to Plans
- Brand Mood Boarding
Module Three: Communicating your Identity
- Establishing your Tone
- Choosing your Platform
- Choosing your brand aesthetics
- Personal Style, Hygeine & Grooming
- Content Strategy
- Content Creation & Storytelling
- Building a Community (Social Media, Email & Offline)
- Pictures & Graphics
- Email, Phone Calls, Messaging Behavior
- Building Home Bases
Module Four: Building your Credibility
- Building a strong network and partnerships
- Developing Trust and Loyalty
- Establishing Thought leadership and Influence
- Long term projects
Module Five: Monetizing your Personal Brand
- Positioning yourself for opportunities (Defining key services)
- Researching Industry Prices
- Finding your edge
- Choosing your Price
- Negotiation Tactics
- Creating your Brand Kit
- Pitching & Selling yourself
- Finding your first client
- Invest in Yourself
Benefits of This Course
You get this priceless information that I have learned in 4 years and learned from branding gurus. You also get access to me and three e-books that will definitely help your brand. I will also be available for a one-on-one 1 hour consultation online or offline (if you are treating me to a good lunch) to guide you through your brand and you will also get a 50% voucher from my company einsteinettelimited.com to build your site or create your logo.